Rolling on the Boyd Street drag

POSTED IN | 12:57 PM

This semester I started working at Boyd Street Magazine as a photo-grapher. Part of my job is to take photos of people "on the scene," around town enjoying Norman's boisterous and raucous nightlife (let me tell you...)

It's odd, but part of me likes taking these photos. Everyone's happy (drunk usually), smiles beaming and, they're just glad to be alive and have me take their picture. It's probably a deep-seated psychological issue I have...initial test results are inconclusive...

But above is a sweet shot I got of some peeps around campus corner. Can you guess which former OU football player that is on the left? You did know he played football, right? Good gravy. I think that much is clear from his displacement. He was listed as 320 lbs on the OU roster back in the day.

So if you're out and about in the P.M. when Norman is hopping, then like OMG, I'll totally see you on the scene!
SUBSCRIBE

1 Response to 'Rolling on the Boyd Street drag'

  • courtney jewett said...
    http://justpixels2.blogspot.com/2007/02/rolling-on-boyd-street-drag.html?showComment=1170379800000#c3657121076899921484'> 7:30 PM

    Good to know that Wes "holding penalty on third down/untimely false start" Sims hasn't lost a biscuit since flaming out in the NFL combine.

    USC at him for dinner just a few years ago, but there was enough left for Texas to completely obliterate him the next year....
    Really...Sam Negus could have put up a better fight....really.