Red & White action

POSTED IN | 6:06 PM
With Lent coming to a close I'm back on the blogging scene. And it's good to be back. Thought I'd kick off the action afresh with some pics from Saturday's scrimmage. I would offer some type of football analysis here with thoughtful insights into how our team performed and what we can expect in terms of a team showing in the fall, but I have a problem. That problem is that I basically don't know anything technical about football. Thankfully one doesn't have to be in the know to capture an American football game with a camera. I'd be up a creek if this were the case...

At any rate, some shots from the scrimmage:








The Bob offering some polite words of wisdom to a pair of eager-to-learn troops.


2006 Big 12 Championship ring, as seen on the hand of former quarterback Paul Thompson.


Shout out to my 'bones.




If Owen Stadium is a temple then this man is the High Priest.


Our friend Adrian hamming it up for the networks and sporting some bling that really blings.

(photos copyright Boyd Street Magazine)
SUBSCRIBE

1 Response to 'Red & White action'

  • Mikki said...
    http://justpixels2.blogspot.com/2007/04/red-white-action.html?showComment=1176263040000#c4733171359430597637'> 10:44 PM

    Yaaaay! It's so great to see pics up on your blog again! Keep 'em coming Chubbs.