Montana Drifting

POSTED IN | 11:43 PM


My recentish Western wanderings took me on a solo trip to the vast expanses of the Treasure State. That is, the legendary Montana. My hosts were superb where I crash landed near Bozeman during a quick-fire, 36-hour, 1,000-mile tour. Certainly one can't go so far as Wyoming and not venture all the way into her northern neighbor, right? That's what I thought anyway. And I'm so very glad I went.

More pics forthcoming, but for now enjoy a view of Hyalite Reservoir in the Gallatin National Forest near Bozeman. Doesn't that look nice? Well, it really is, friends. Let me tell you.
SUBSCRIBE

1 Response to 'Montana Drifting'

  • Hannah said...
    http://justpixels2.blogspot.com/2009/09/montana-drifting.html?showComment=1253333466245#c8737812024384880941'> 11:11 PM

    Ah, Hyalite. So beautiful. Looking forward to more stories from Big Sky country...

    Did I ever tell you my Montana friends and I plotted to take over Wyoming and call the combined state "Wontana"? Execution failed on our first attempt, so they sent me down to, ah, (how you say it?), do an inside job. Shhh...don't tell anyone.