Independence Weekend

POSTED IN | 1:51 AM
A few from the holiday weekend spent in colorful Colorado with Uncle Bob's Denver-based clan. Oh, how I love Colorado. Vacation state of my youth...
And more info forthcoming on my developing life/professional plans. My, how things change quickly. And in ways I couldn't really have hatched myself. Oh, Life. How unpredictable art thou.


Ahoy, Skipper! Papa Stu manning the tiller on Uncle Bob's craft. Not a lot of holiday wind, but enough to sloop about.


Nice scenery. (admittedly somewhat tricky to drive a stick while navigating interstate traffic and taking pictures)


Front range.


Went downtown with cousin Darcy. Nice fireworks at Mile High and Coors Field. Go Rockies. Downtown Denver is cool. I recommend walking 16th Street.
SUBSCRIBE

1 Response to 'Independence Weekend'

  • Alma Mater said...
    http://justpixels2.blogspot.com/2008/07/independence-weekend.html?showComment=1215609900000#c8822597243011140301'> 8:25 AM

    It seems that the fireworks pretty well sum up your life recently!
    Go John!