Eye Pawed

POSTED IN | 10:57 PM

Got an iPod Nano with the new computer back in July. I used it for the first time last week. I've never been overly interested in the devices. The portability is nice, but the best feature?

The world timezone function. I've already programmed in about 10 zones in the memory. Need to know what time it is in Moscow? Singapore? London? Anchorage? Tokyo? Buenos Aires? Munich? Reykjavík? D.C.? Mumbai? Guam? Melbourne? Rio? Cape Town?

No problem.

But I guess being able to hear music while I mess with timezones is kind of entertaining. iDon't know.
SUBSCRIBE

1 Response to 'Eye Pawed'

  • Thomas said...
    http://justpixels2.blogspot.com/2007/09/eye-pawed.html?showComment=1189363320000#c2905548987855793594'> 1:42 PM

    I love seeing what time it is in other places. It's so weird to think that it's ANOTHER TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE. Alice in Wonderland kind of stuff, that.

     

Archives