Nice Shirt

POSTED IN | 1:18 AM

I'm sometimes surprised by the clothes the kids wear here. Mostly how American-ized they are. Shirts that say things like Tigers Basketball, Billabong and Adidas. And anything Yankees related is a huge hit. (I asked some people once about the Red Socks and they just blinked at me)

So, anyway, Roberto had this shirt on the other day. Something you'd find on a thrift-store shopping college student, I thought. Quite surprising. And then I found out that a missionary group from Houston had distributed a load of these shirts down here. This explains why I saw this shirt on another kiddo the next day (as evidenced below).

So, not so surprising, but still somewhat amusing.

I'm thinking we need some Vote for Pedro shirts or something...

SUBSCRIBE

0 Responses to 'Nice Shirt'

Archives