A Kiss to Build A Dream On

POSTED IN | 10:17 PM
So there it was...that special plant. Growing heartily. And stationed conveniently near the dog-walking path.


But as the story goes, I was all alone under that tree in the field. Only the Labs and Shepherd trio nearby. But the mistletoe gods demanded payment. I had to deliver.


Thankfully Molly volunteered and saved the day. And I'm glad she didn't reciprocate. Call me old-fashioned, but I'm not so keen on dirt-mouth kisses.
SUBSCRIBE

1 Response to 'A Kiss to Build A Dream On'

  • Unknown said...
    http://justpixels2.blogspot.com/2008/01/kiss-to-build-dream-on.html?showComment=1201696920000#c3157218671083122676'> 6:42 AM

    I'm sure she would have been more than happy to reciprocate :-) But maybe I'm glad she didn't too :-)

     

Archives